1. Payment for all exchange units shall be cash on delivery only.
2. Any deposit to be paid by customer shall be security for return of exchange unit by customer. Truck Transmissions Pty. Limited shall be entitled to deduct from the deposit any amounts necessary for repair or loss occasioned to exchange unit whilst same is in the car and control of the customer.
3. Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd hereby gives a warranty as to parts and workmanship limited to all reconditioned exchange units for a period of 6 months from the date of invoice. No other warranty other than those that apply by Statute shall be recognized in particular no warranty shall be given to second hand rebuilds.
4. In the event of the customer claiming warranty in accordance with clause 3 above, the customer shall return all reconditioned units to Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd before the warranty claim can be assessed and the assessment of all warranty claims is subject to proper return of the units.
5. Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd shall not be liable for any claims for demurrage or compensation for customer’s liabilities to third parties or any consequential loss whatsoever.
Payment Cash on delivery or, for approved credit accounts only, settlement by the end of the month following delivery.
Price All prices are ex warehouse. Delivery, packaging, and insurance where applicable is an additional cost.
Liability The liability of the company for damage, loss, delay, or non-delivery arising from any cause ceases upon release of goods to authorized third party carriers or when goods leave our premises.
Claims Shortages against this invoice will only be considered if reported within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Visible damage or loss must be clearly noted on carrier’s delivery receipts. In the event of damage or loss, an immediate claim must be made on the appropriate carrier or insurance company.
Returns Goods must be checked for suitability prior to fitting or preparation. No claim will be considered for incorrect supply against order. Goods will only be considered for credit if they are returned in good condition in the original packaging where applicable. When the original invoice number and date of supply and reason for return are quoted:
a) Goods returned for credit within seven days – full credit on goods only.
b) Goods returned for credit after seven days and within thirty days. Invoice price less 10% handling charge.
c) Goods returned after thirty days – no credit.
d) Non-stock goods procured on your instruction ex interstate or overseas will not be accepted for return.
e) Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd is not liable for freight charges on goods returned for credit.
Ownership and property of the goods delivered remains with Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd until Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd has received in full all monies owing by the customer. If payment is not made by the due date we shall, without prejudice to our other remedies, be entitled to retake possession of the goods and to recover the depreciation on resale plus cost of repossession from you for so long as ownership and property in the goods remains with Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd. The customer will hold the goods as Bailee for Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd and the proceeds of sales thereof in trust for Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd and if payment for the goods is not made by a due date, Truck Transmissions Pty. Ltd has the right to enter premises to take possession of the goods.
Truck Transmissions will as part of this transaction collect data about the customer. Truck Transmissions may in its usual operations provide this data to a third party who will then be able to identify the customer.